Sunday, November 16, 2008

hair plan has potentially backfired

According to most of the men I encountered today, my new haircut now makes me MORE attractive. In the words of Steve, I am now a "vision of beauty", and he refused to look at me during our entire conversation.

Thus, it may seem that my hair plan has backfired, in that it now attracts the dreaded "male gaze" far more than my previous hairstyle ever did. However, this shall not deter my determination not to be motivated by the desire for male admiration. It may have just made it a little harder for myself.

I will keep any readers posted on the way my new hair makes me feel, which is the most important issue here. I have not yet ruled out the possibility of a buzz cut. Christop suggested shaving the words "fuck off" into the back.

2 comments:

David said...

Have you considered wearing a Hijab, there are some quite unfashionable ones out there.

Christop said...

That could backfire too.